A reputable organization is seeking to employ a highly skilled and motivated Administrative Officer who is resourceful, innovative, hardworking and who will be responsible for carrying out general administrative and resource management functions. The ideal candidate should be driven, goal oriented and hands-on.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Develop and implement efficient administrative processes and systems to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative functions of the company, ensuring smooth operations and efficient workflow.
- Collaborate with legal team to support their administrative needs, including court filings, pick up and delivery of correspondences, packages and court processes, and document organization; and also with other departments and teams to provide administrative support and facilitate cross-functional communication.
- Taking minutes of meeting and ensuring timelines are effectively communicated and met
- Purchase and Manage office supplies, equipment, and facilities, coordinating with vendors to ensure timely procurement and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulations, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and integrity.
- Organize and maintain effective online and offline filing systems and carry out regular filings
- Addressing administrative issues and challenges, and implementing solutions to improve overall efficiency.
- Handling travel arrangements and accommodation for executives and employees when necessary.
- Handling internal and external communication, including emails, phone calls and written correspondence, maintaining professionalism and accuracy.
- Supervise the activities of other junior support staff
- Other administrative functions as is normal in the role or as may be assigned from time to time
- Proven experience as an Administrative Officer or similar role, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative capacity.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and other technological innovations.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with competing deadlines.
- Creative, driven and self-motivated
- Additional Qualifications and Certifications will be advantageous
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.