To serve as the Administrative Accountant for the music academy in developing and implementing best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Maintain the cash book.
- Maintain accounts receivable- Reconciliation and follow-up on all trade debtors regularly and ensure prompt receipts of payment.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited local or foreign tertiary educational institution
- Proven track record with at least 4 years of work experience (post-NYSC)
- Knowledge of accounting, data, and administrative management practices and procedures
- Experience with accounting software such as Sage, Oracle, and SAP.
- Working knowledge of SAP Business One will be an added advantage).
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Intermediate-level computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Stock Management experience will be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to manage customer relationships and handle sales responsibilities as may be required.
- ACCA or ICAN certification is an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.