- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Ability to divide your time between work and study
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A strong aptitude for maths
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Initiate and implement an effective auditing system to control all financial operations and processes.
- Create an internal audit system for the effective functioning of the finance department.
- Assess and evaluate the internal controls of accounting functions.
- Prepare audit reports on a periodic basis for the top management.
- Ensure completion of all audit programs on time.
- Guide and lead audit teams to achieve audit goals and objectives.
- Review and reconcile all customers, vendors and ledger balances.
- Make appropriate corrections wherever necessary.
- Document all audit reports and findings for the top management.
- Implement best practices and procedures in all audit systems and accounting functions.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting (or a related field) from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years
- Candidate must have Audit experience
- Must be proficient in use of Sage (Peachtree Accounting Package)