The accountant would be responsible for maintaining financial records, running reports, recording a wide range of transactions, and providing trustworthy information about financial records. They would also be responsible for tracking and managing the inventory account.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The Nirvana Synergy company
is a dynamic and innovative company with a passion for creating exceptional
products that enhance the well-being of our customers. We pride ourselves in a
workplace that works hard, has workplace relationships, and serves our clients A+
- Managing and tracking all account transactions.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reconciling accounts payable and receivables.
- Computing tax payments and returns.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Manage balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
- Reporting company’s financial health.
- Ensuring timely payments and transactions.
- Complying with financial policies and regulations.
- Must have at least an HND in Accounting, finance, or any relevant courses.
- Must have work experience as an accountant.
- Must have hands-on experience with accounting soft wares including advanced MS Excel skills.
- Must have excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Must have strong attention to detail and good analytics skills.
- Must live within Okota/Ago/Isolo and environs.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.