We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Accountant will be responsible for assessing the fixed and variable costs to determine the company's total cost of manufacturing products. Will determine the actual cost and the associated expenses of manufacturing products, analyzing its profitability and compiling the company budget.
- Analyzing organizational data and assessing rates of labor, depreciation and overhead to recommend policy amendments that will improve numbers.
- Recommending changes to policies and procedures to improve the company's cash flo
- Preparing monthly or quarterly reports for management based on inventory reserve analyses
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis
- Managing the company's balance sheet and accounting books.
- Performing account reconciliations
- Preparing audit reports and presenting findings to management
- Recommending changes to the company's processes and policies to reduce costs and maximize profit
- Academic qualification of BSc degree in Accounting or any related course from a reputable university
- At least 2 years experience working as a cost accountant in a food and beverage company.
- This is not negotiable. Accounting certification is a plus.
- Proficient with accounting software
- Proficient with Excel, Google sheets and analytical tools
- Excellent attention to detail
- A Self starter and a leader, great team player and collaborator
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
Location: Ajao Estate
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.