We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Manage month-end accounting including reconciliation and journals
- Prepare financial analysis for new business opportunities, partnerships, and inventory
- Record and research financial risk information for analysis
- Determine cost-effective alternatives for current and future projects
- Advise Executive Management based on financial data
- Analyze company project performance and ROI
- Audit projects leveraging GAAP and global best standard practices and guidelines
- Oversee and organize financial management of existing projects
- Implement plans to achieve overall cost efficiency
- Support reconciliations of daily financial activities - accounts payables and receivables
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 4 years of proven work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Proficiency in using collaboration and productivity tools
- Advanced knowledge of financial and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Exceptional knowledge of analyzing risks, preparing forecasting, cost accounting, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting.
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.