Our company is currently expanding and we are looking for accountants to join our Accounts department.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Timely preparation and reconciliation of Financial Statement
- Reconciling of Inventories
- Coordination of Accounts payable and Receivable
- Credit Control and Cost Analysis
- Setting up the Accounting System
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Keeps financial information confidential and secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget, financial forecasts, and variances
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Review the company's systems and analyze risk
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Verify the authenticity and accuracy of automated accounting documents generated by the information systems.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Monitor fixed assets and stocks.
- Ensure that all aspects of financial and resource management are efficient and effective throughout the company.
- Managing and reconciling petty cash and safe
- Reconciling supplier and debtor statements
- Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly Bank reconciliation of all our Bank accounts promptly.
- Monitoring weekly actual sales with a budget to draw up a performance report
- Ensure timely payment of PAYE, VAT, and other statutory payments.
- Checking the accuracy of daily lodgments on Internet Banking.
- Reporting negative and/or positive sales and expenses variance against budgeted
- Reporting negative and/or positive stock and cash variance against actual
- To ensure all accounting processes are adhered to and to continue to develop and improve as appropriate.
- Offer financial information and support to the wider team
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Work on KPIs and deadlines
- Other duties as assigned by
- Minimum of HND Accounting or business-related
- Minimum 2 years in Accounts related field
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Self-starter, and team player with excellent communication skills
- Competent with an accounting package, preferably QuickBooks
- Ability to reflect on one's work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Interpersonal and organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Excel
- Excellent attention to detail accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Highly motivated with a positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed
- Assertive, organized, methodical, efficient, and able to work on own initiative
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and numerical skills
Location: Amuwo Odofin
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - N140,000 depending on experience and qualifications
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.