2021 has been a ride, hasn’t it?
We have witnessed tremendous changes in the Nigerian job market this year from unemployment rates reaching an all-time high of 33.3% to the scaling up of demand and supply across industries you wouldn’t expect.
Our team of experts analysed 10,392 job listings and 775,041 job applications between January 2021 – July 2021 and
20,078 job listings and 959,610 job applications from July 2020 – July 2021 and have recently published a “2021 Jobs Bulletin”, the first of its kind packed with never seen before stats.
This Bulletin Covers –
- Industry trends and job function trends between January 2021 and July 2021.
- Annual trends between July 2020 and July 2021.
Here are some stats –
TOP 10 INDUSTRIES HIGH IN SUPPLY & DEMAND
TOP 10 JOB FUNCTIONS HIGH IN SUPPLY & DEMAND
1. As organisations continue to ride and leverage the wave of digitisation, the IT & Technology industry remains the topmost sought-after industry both in terms of supply and demand between January 2021 – July 2021.
2. Sales is the top job function in high supply while Admin & Office is the highest in demand between January 2021 – July 2021.
3. Notably, the Hospitality & Hotel industry is among the top 5 industries high in demand but does not appear among the highest in supply, which means job seekers in this industry are still in need of work after the disruption caused by the global pandemic.
You can simply DOWNLOAD our JOBS BULLETIN HERE. This short report contains facts and figures for the 2021 job market and projections as we approach the new year. It is sure to help you make better business decisions and will also guide your next big career move.
It’s FREE! Simply visit www.jobberman.com/research to download your copy.