Volume 5 of The Martwayne Fashion Entrepreneurship Course is NOT (NOT also in caps for emphasis) just another seminar on “how to raise funds”. It is an extremely interactive training session which teaches you how to fund your fashion business, with or without external funding, and the implications of any funding option you choose. You just might discover after FEC 5 that you may not even need that external funding after all.
Our guest facilitator, a representative of a reputable financial institution, will also give a detailed explanation on what investors and financial institutions look out for when making investment / loan decisions to enable you understand what needs to be done before you make that pitch to a potential investor or financial institution.
- How to Start Your Fashion Business on Zero Naira Through Proper Costing & Pricing
- Various Financing Options Available & Their Implications on Your Fashion Business
- Why Investors & Financial Institutions Will Not Fund Your Fashion Business – Presented by a Representative of a Leading Financial Institution
DATE: Saturday, 28 July, 2012
TIME: 12 noon – 5pm (participants to arrive at 11.30am)
VENUE: Tom Associates, 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village (opposite the Anthony Police Station), Ikorodu Road, Lagos
COURSE FEES: N15,000 (includes folder with training materials, light refreshments & training certificate)
REGISTRATION DETAILS: Cash Deposits or online transfer into the “Martwayne Dynamiques” account, No: 101 223 3897 at any Zenith Bank branch reserves your place on the Course.
5% Discounts for:
- Registrations by Wednesday, 25 July, 2012;
- Current or previous Martwayne students; and
- If you bring a friend (to be refunded at the venue).
Please inform friends and family who wish to turn their love for fashion into a viable business or anyone who wishes to sponsor a loved one.
See you on the 28th @ Tom Associates!