Thank you for trusting us as your recruitment partner. We’re grateful and also feel a deep sense of responsibility towards you.
Along with the rest of the world, we’re concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus globally and the impact it will have on our social and economic systems. To continue to serve as many customers as possible whilst being responsible to the Jobberman Nigeria team, we are making a few changes.
- We are aiming for 100% of Jobberman Nigeria staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection. However, our support team will still be available 100% within working hours.
- All our products and services remain 100% available and you can continue to use them.
- We encourage employers to take advantage of the many free video conferencing tools available, if there is a need to conduct interviews.
- We, as a business, will also be utilising video-conferencing tools to keep in touch with you, our trusted partners, where necessary.
USING OUR SERVICES
- As an employer, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is the best way for you to keep up with your employment process, it works 24/7 and provides all the tools required to search, select, test and contact candidates.
- As a job seeker, your user profile is still accessible 24/7 and you can still receive job alerts on new job openings. So ensure your profile is up to date and you have signed up to or renewed the relevant job alerts.
- There are numerous free video conferencing tools you can use to conduct interviews, such as Zoom, Google Hangouts and Skype. Please try to utilise these tools, to practice effective social distancing.
According to experts, the best way to slow the spread of the virus is to increase basic personal hygiene, such as washing hands and practising social distancing.
In order to safeguard and support the Jobberman Nigeria team, we are aiming for 100% of Jobberman Nigeria staff to work from home, to minimise the likelihood of infection.
Nevertheless, we do have systems in place to ensure that we can answer your phone calls 100% within working hours, even as the team works remotely. This is in addition to our email and social media channels.
So continue to reach out to us, a dedicated support person will always be on the other end to assist you.
The situation is evolving rapidly and the Jobberman Nigeria team remains vigilant in monitoring the situation and taking necessary actions as conditions evolve. We’ll communicate any updates with you as they materialise.
We’re grateful for your understanding and support, and wish you a healthy next couple of weeks.
The Jobberman Nigeria Team