Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Truck Driver Requirements;
- Class G driver license.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- High school diploma.
- Must be between the age of 30-40yrs of age