As a fully remote Technical Recruiter, you will be part of Structure’s Global People Operations and Recruiting team. In this high impact role, you will help drive our Talent Acquisition operations across the world to identify, engage, and assess the immense human potential out there, and ensure the best fits join our amazing team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Partner with Structure’s founders, recruiters, and hiring managers to identify and build out talent needs and strategies.
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Have an understanding of the complete recruitment function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing;
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment;
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of-the-art and non-traditional recruiting practices.
- Influence Structure’s strategic direction with knowledge from the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skill sets, salary expectations, hiring practices, among others)
- Help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity & inclusion, university relations, talent communities, and institutional partners.
- Craft recruiting process and hiring plans that provide a smooth and positive hiring experience for candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Assist with onboarding new hires both operationally and culturally
- 0-1+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup;
- For the junior technical recruiter role, we look for ambitious technical recruiters who like explaining complex systems & are smart, organized, and hungry to build an organization
- The ability to create positive relationships with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners;
- Successful track record of sourcing technical and non-technical roles ranging from entry level to director level
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions with our hiring managers that reflect each position’s requirements and our culture
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse, remote team
- Experience with curated recruiting platforms ( LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter, Angel list, etc)
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You’re a self-starter and can work well in a decentralized team – we’re spread across 10 time zones
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have phenomenal written and verbal communication skills. This includes understanding and communicating respectfully and effectively with candidates from many different countries and cultures.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.