Recruitment policies and tools:
- Ensure correct interpretation and implementation of the recruitment policy at each level of the organisation
- Together with the HRBP design recruitment tools and processes with the aim of ensuring a consistent approach within the company facilitating and improving quality of recruitment
- Provide support and advice to local HRBP in their recruitment actions
- Develop an internal network with local HRBP in order to be aware of their needs and to facilitate the recruitment process
- Create an internal source of external candidatures using HRIS and e-HR and share this information within the HR group
- Challenge managers so to understand and qualify their needs and to involve them in the recruiting process
- Provide advice and expertise in order to help them to better define the candidate’s profile of candidates for the job
- Assess the various recruiting sources and select the most appropriate ones (recruiting websites, press announces, head hunters, recruiting cabinets, schools relations…) giving priority to internal sources
- Follow new hires and ensure that the “onboarding” / induction programs are well-conducted within Justrite Limited (participation in introduction meetings, meeting with managers, training programs…)
- For specific job search/hot skills, define and launch specific communication actions to attract the best candidates (e.g. first page of recruitment website…)
- Participate in campus school events to attract new candidates: promote the image of the brand and present its job offers and career development opportunities
Learning and Development Activities:
- Understand the business and organizational challenges and needs
- Analyse what people could do differently, how that would impact business results, what is stopping them from doing this
- Build a work environment and management climate that encourages learning and development
- Coordinate and administer the ‘Training plan’ -: Organize the training seminars; Enrol people for external training programs; Develop and follow up the budgets; Chose external training firms; Manage relationship with external training firms; define and follows training KPI’s; Measure employees and managers satisfaction and follow the results to evaluate the efficiency and adequacy of the training delivered
- Support management in their role as coach, developer of people in the Performance Management process
- Develop, coach, and support all managers in their role of internal, occasional trainers or facilitators of sessions, workshops, etc …
- Anticipate internal movements in order to respond to succession planning issues and provide adequate skills and expertise
- Pilot the career development planning process with Unit HR and operational managers and receive their input on evaluation of human resources needs for each business, succession planning, detection of High Potentials and key people for the company
- On a regular basis, interact with other Business Units in order to share information on available resources (people, skills, expertise…) via HRIS and develop an internal network on career development issues
- Drive the annual performance evaluation process (annual review) and Provide support and expertise to HR and operational managers on career development issues
- Ensure complete and continuous update of individual information (contracts, personal information…) in HRIMS in order to support information sharing and consolidation at the company level.
- Manage resignations and redundancies
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field; MBA an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a process industry
- Knowledge of employment laws, labor laws, and regulations with practice
- Possess people skills such as coaching and motivating
- A solid sense of professional and personal maturity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to communicate complex ideas and business concepts in accessible terms.
- Highly analytical with proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively on a team, providing support to other team members.
- Proven leadership abilities to motivate, coach, and develop others.
- Ability to work independently.