- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course.
- Certification in Project Management is also required.
- Minimum of one year of working experience as an assistant project manager.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage.
- Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, ClickUp, Asana, MS project, Google Sheets etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Experience with remote work, great attention to detail & highly organized.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.