The software engineer will be involved at every stage of the project to include but not limited to the following:
- Project engagement with our numerous clients (the United States and Canada)
- An interview including Coding Challenge, Video and or Phone Interviews, etc.
- Participation in all client's meetings.
- Active design, development, testing, and deployment of features and bug fixes.
- Daily reporting of all activities within Exquis and her client systems.
- All related and assigned duties to them within Exquis and her client systems.
- Please note that the engineer is required to support the stakeholders on the project to the extent of assuming the identity of stakeholders at every stage of the project.
- Angular 2+ (up to v9), Redux, NgRx, NgXs, RxJs
- Jasmine Karma, Headless Chrome
- Nodejs, Express, Nestjs
- Web services, RESTful API, GraphQL, Swagger
- MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Microservices Architecture
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Agile Scrum, Kanban
- JIRA, Rally, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins
- AWS and or Azure
- Core Java 8
- J2EE, Spring, SpringBoot, Spring MVC, Spring Security
- Apache Kafka, JMS
- Angular 2+ (up to v9) Node.js