- Develop apps based on PowerApps, Power Automate, Dataverse, and SQL
- Build aggregates and data pipelines required for reporting, insights production, ML models, and ad hoc analysis
- 3 years of experience as a software engineer.
- 1 year of experience in PowerApps, Power Automate, or similar low code\no code technology.
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysis methodologies.
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & working independently
- Any experience in Azure DevOps and PowerBI would be a plus.
- Any experience in big data technologies like Cosmos, Hadoop, Azure data lake, etc.
- Any Understanding of telemetry and data analytics technologies like SQL, Cosmos, Kusto, Azure ML, R, Python, Spark, Hadoop.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.