• At least 5 years of product development experience in Dot Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server). Prior ATM/banking/financial services experience is a plus.
• Knowledge of the .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, LINQ, ASMX, IIS, WCF Web Services, and ADO.NET.
• Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with project managers, developers, designers and IS to develop, implement, and maintain corporate web sites and applications that adhere to brand standards and strategies
• Familiarity of database driven environments.
• Capable of working with tight deadlines.
• Understanding in working with third party APIs.
• Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.
• Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
• Experience with TFS and source control.
• Experience in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards.
• Good understanding of mobile and tablet site development and testing.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• At least 2 years of development experience in UI technologies like JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Angular js, Knockout js, JSON, AJAX, XAML, Razor, Mocking Frameworks
• Experience with.Net framework version of 4.x plus preferred
• Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Analytical and communication skills