- Design and development of web-based business-oriented solutions to support the daily operations of all unit departments within the company.
- Design and management of all company’s intranet systems and websites.
- Responsible for efficient operation of network infrastructure and communication devices within all company buildings.
- Management of software applications used within the company.
- Manage all IT works/installations done within the Landmark ecosystem.
- Identify opportunities where the deployment of IT can offer a competitive edge and better position the company to take advantage of future market trends.
- Design/Update website contents.
- Assist in the update of LEMA.
- Respond to user requests for service, troubleshoot problems, and help develop solutions.
- Support PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software. Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Identify and report system issues to vendors. Monitor and test the resolution of those issues sent to vendors.
- Monitor antivirus software, update and repair computers infected with spyware, adware, and/or viruses.
- Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security.
- Record activities, solutions, and other responses to the request for service.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Contribute to Landmark ICT documentation and participate in policy, procedure, and standards development.
- Consult with vendors, perform research and evaluate products to assist in the selection and purchase of equipment and installation or upgrade of systems.
- Assist users in determining appropriate software solutions to meet needs.
- Develop and provide user training for basic hardware and software use.
- Provide backup technical support for the network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field or additional 2–4 years of development experience required in place of a degree.
- Working knowledge of Mac and Windows; experience with Linux desirable
- Knowledge of Relational Database Systems such as Mysql, Postgres, and SQL Server
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience with UI/UX design for both web and mobile applications.
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Node.js
- Agile development practices
- NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Experience with Amazon Web Services highly desirable
- Attention to detail.