2. Community Engagement:Build and maintain relationships with Nascon stakeholders, local authorities in host communities and represent organization in all community related engagements. Support local networking with active individuals and community groups. Lead and organize all stakeholder engagement activities (i.e. community sensitizations, town hall meetings, project disclosure meetings, CDP validation meetings, Feedback Interactive Sessions etc.)
3. Grievance Management:
Design and implement a robust Grievance Management Process (GMP) in line with relevant DIL Group Standard.
Regularly update and keep a comprehensive grievance register.
4. Resource Mobilization/Mentoring:Support Local Institutions in advocating to relevant government agencies, stakeholders and to other CBOs for implementation of community initiatives.
5. Capacity Building:Build internal capacity on Social Performance thorough regularly scheduled training and workshops.
6. Build capacity of community institutions through training and workshops.
7. HSSE Compliance:Drive, enforce and monitor compliance to all relevant Group Management Standards and Policies.
8. Reporting:Coordinate and submit all reports as defined by relevant Group Social Standards and Policies. Report on key Social Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Group HSSE on a monthly basis.
Experience, Skills & KnowledgeA degree in Sociology, Community or Rural Development, Political Science, Humanities or related fields. A Masterâs degree in related field would be an advantage but not compulsory. At least five years working experience in similar role in a NGO or CBO. In-depth historical knowledge of community related issues with proven Conflict Resolution skills. Knowledge in gender issues and working with vulnerable groups will be an added advantage. Ability to speak local language and fluency in English is essential. Possesses problem solving, communication, good planning, reporting, organizational and persuasive skills
Proactive personality with ability to work independently and manage Knowledge and Information Project Management Skills and ability to deliver training programs. Possesses strong interpersonal, computer, excellent verbal and written communication skills An effective team player with a flexible and positive approach
BenefitsPrivate Health Insurance Paid Time Off Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.