- Prioritize, assign and monitor application design and development tasks across multiple concurrent software maintenance and enhancement projects.
- Promote SDLC conformance, industry design standards and development principles.
- Facilitate adoption of standards, processes and process improvements across application development activities, including unit testing, version control, and code review.
- Review internal deliverables and deliverables received from the vendor(s) who might be delivering a set of modules/features.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective solution considering requirements, available SharePoint technology, governance, and best practice guidelines
- Participate in hands-on application solutions architecture, design, development, testing and deployment activities.
- Work with the Operations Team to provide SharePoint End User support, training, guidance and direction.
- Mentor team members in design and programming methods to improve proficiency within the environment and use of existing tools.
- Assist with administrative matters including status reporting and performance feedback.
- Deliver presentations, briefings, and technical documentation.