- Have some solid web apps developed in PHP
- 3 - 5 years in software development using PHP and other libraries;
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and experience with the ins and outs of WordPress (Plugin / Theme Development / API / Configuration / Advanced Custom Fields)
- Expertise in creating and implementing custom themes (Converting UI/UX web designs into WordPress compatible HTML) and plugins.
- Experienced in connecting WordPress to third-party services using API integrations and plugins.
- Proven experience in PHP frameworks, and third-party libraries
- Well-versed in modern best practices like Test Driven Development and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Solid knowledge of architectural patterns
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle;
- Have proficient experience working with version control (e.g. Git.)
- Familiar with Docker/Docker Compose
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
Bonus if also experienced in:
What We Offer
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Friendly team and cozy/enjoyable working environment
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Opportunity for training and growth