- Identify the needs of the site and distinguish the differences and similarities between realities and drawings.
- Supervise all construction projects and ensure adherence to all regulations and perform research on all budget requirements and administer all change order processes.
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Ensure compliance of construction detail documentation to quality control and best practice.
- Managing construction crews and inspecting ongoing work.
- Ensuring adherence to state and local codes, arranging for necessary equipment and keeping construction project costs, under budget
- Establish and manage relations with independent contractors, vendors and negotiates the best possible rates for their products and services.
- Evaluate the project and recommend the report to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance going forward.
- A first degree in Building Technology, Civil/Structural Engineering with a minimum of Second class upper degree
- 10 years of building experience is a MUST.
- Professional certification in Project Management is desirable
- Interior design experience is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD software is a must.
- Excellent report writing skill is required
- Ability to implement drawings on site
- Must be a good team player