TransGeneration Enterprises, a company in to distribution Lafarge cement, and building materials is in need of a competent sales representative who will be responsible for driving sales of cement for one of the outlets and ensuring profitability
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Drive sales and marketing plans and ensure the profitability of the company products.
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Keep records of all sales
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, and track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve sales through feedback.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND in business administration or a related field
- Strictly male candidates only
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a Sales Rep
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Location: Ikola & Ishefun Lagos
- Candidates who live close to ishefun, ikola and other close proximity are encouraged to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.