To help the customers in placing orders and holds, process transactions and keep the sales floor organized and well stoked.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain customer satisfaction through superior service
- Maintain a clean store and ensure that merchandise is presented in an appealing manner
- Receive and unload new shipments
- Keep shelves fully stocked with merchandise
- Stay up to date with merchandise, especially new products
- Determine customers’ needs and wants and suggest and display these items
- Adhere to company guidelines and procedures
- Welcome and engage in conversation with customers, and help them as needed.
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be attentive to customers’ needs and determined to provide customer satisfaction
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of sales standards and customer service routines
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheets, data programs, and PowerPoint
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Ability to manage schedules and inventory.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.