We are looking to hire a Revenue Manager who will join our Finance team and contribute to our goal of solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. At Remote, we make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Own all revenue forecasting and reporting for the FP&A team
- Create and maintain Remote’s multi-year revenue model for both internal and external Remote stakeholders
- Be a strategic business partner to teams across Remote to provide insight, analysis, and support on revenue planning, reporting and any ad hoc requests
- Maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue and KPI reporting for the entire org
- Work with business partners to define key metrics and develop reporting dashboards
- Develop analyses across segments to understand trends and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- 5+ years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, growth equity, consulting, high-growth start-up or public tech company
- Expert modeling skills and extensive knowledge of unit economics
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- A team-player excited to help build a new and growing FP&A team
- Ability to write and speak fluent English
- Experience working remotely is not required, but is considered a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.