We are hiring a full-time Business Development Officer Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? Are you smart, versatile and innovative? Do you have what it take to build a team who has passion to make wealth? Do you have insurance/Real estate recruitment background? Have you met and surpasses Sales target assigned prior to this time? Then this position is calling for you! If this sounds like a job you will love, apply today! As a Real Estate Sale Expert, you will play a key role in the growth of the Company by increasing the number of sales volume, BA’s Consultants, Clients and properties that can be offered to people searching for their new dream land and home. As a team leader, you will have to focus on acquiring Consultants and clients using Telesales and Social Media platforms for marketing operations.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Assisting in identifying new business opportunities through existing and new partnerships across the real estate industry.
- Building and expanding the client database
- Supporting the on-boarding of partners and clients and helping maintain good and healthy relationships through effective liaising through social media - CRM
- Teaching BAs and Independent Marketers how to generate Sales leads through New Selling / Selling / Cross Selling for Zylus Group International's products, and handling the sales process from the initial contact up to the closure
- Achieving all Sales objectives in line with the client's marketing plans and development
- Ability to plan and organize projects to ensure sales opportunity maximization
- Develop a full understanding of the business and Real Estate advertising marketplace
- Develop Client's quotation and insightful proposals and follow up on the actual budget, expenses devoted for mobilization
- Conduct frequent social media engagements and field visits to make sure that the outcome meets the client's and company’s requirements.
- Perform any necessary negotiations with the client related to the work plan to ensure the most effective execution.
- Achieve agreed rules upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Present, promote, and sell Properties using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- OND/HND/BSc in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 plus commission
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.