We are looking for a highly motivated, well-spoken person who has tremendous phone skills, displays active listening and is teachable. You will be working a majority of your time on the computer and phone making cold calls making outbound lead calls. We need someone who can convert calls and leads into qualified appointments. You will need to be exceptional at overcoming obstacles and changing a "No" into a "Yes!'" If you are this person and have the skill and know-how to call a client into action, please apply.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Follow and master scripts used in lead generation and cultivation to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Rigorously prospect (making cold calls) for new business daily from various lead sources that would be provided to you
- Build rapport with sellers, listen, solve problems, overcome objections
- Manage leads and stay organized using our internal CRM. This includes organizing leads into various categories, inputting conversation notes, and setting up follow-up calls for the acquisition team
- Chase deals with fervor until they are either closed, dead, or turned into qualified appointments
- Schedule appointments for the acquisition team
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to the acquisition team.
- Sets weekly goals
- Track all key business activities
- Measure conversion ratios and meet performance benchmarks
- Attend training
- Willing to be held accountable for goals & results
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, and clients both in written and verbal form
- Comfortable and productive spending 80-90% of their time on the phone
- Prior phone sales experience (direct selling experience) - Versed in situations where you needed to ask the consumer to take any action and buy something in order to get paid: car rentals, car sales, gym memberships, property and casualty insurance, financial planners, mortgage reps, door-to-door sales, and so forth
- Skilled at communicating your team’s value
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with their ability to build rapport
- Excellent organizational, follow up and time management skills
- Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
- Results-oriented and high achieve
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the Internet
- Career development and training focused
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken with a confident telephone voice
- Strong cold-calling and business development
- Learning and information absorption
- Selling and negotiation skills
- Practices memorize and internalize scripts
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Ability to set up appointments over the phone for the acquisition team
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.