- Oversee the current program schedule
- Draft proposals for new programs that you feel may benefit the community we serve
- Coordinate, supervise, and schedule staff
- Plans, prepares, and coordinates the preparation of main entrees or plans and prepares all meals and snacks
- Prepare budgets and identify potential funding sources
- Prepare regular reports regarding program participation and results
- Coordinates all bakery planning, ordering, and preparation connected with the bakery
- Prepares weekly work schedules and assigns duties; orders snacks and supplies; monitors staff performance in serving customers in an efficient, courteous manner.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the equipment and procedures involved in institutional baking
- Knowledge of nutrition and dietary issues
- knowledge of applicable rules and regulations regarding baking preparation and/or nutrition
- Knowledge of and skill in the application of safety and sanitary requirements of a foodservice operation.
- Ability to work around hot equipment and to work in a warm environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or occasional weekends
- Ability to work safely.
- Ability to organize time and materials in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment safely
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- OND/NCE in Food Science Technology
- Catering Training is plus
- At least 2years experience in the bakery or any related field
Daily Pay: NGN 35,000