- Responsible for molding, quality inspection and supervision to produce returnable plastic crates.
- Leads daily production tasks, work scheduling and training.
- Coordinates the sourcing of raw materials for production.
- Communicates raw materials shortage to management.
- Coordinates routine injection mold machine maintenance and repairs.
- Ensures cleanliness and maintains a safe work environment within the production plant.
- Respond to problems by performing corrective technical or mechanical solutions.
- Maintains positive employee relations and adheres to Company policies, safety standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- Implements and manages all maintenance functions, including but not limited to preventive, corrective, and emergency maintenance on all injection molding equipment.
- Assess project and resources requirements estimating, negotiating, and agreeing to budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports and submits the same to the CEO.
- 10 – 15 years solid, practical, and working knowledge in injection mold production of returnable plastic crates.
- Manages all production tasks.
- Reports/works directly with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), ColdHubs Limited.
- Permanent workshop and office-based position.
- Extremely focused, on top-of-the-matter always.
- Extremely detailed, with good thought process in injection mold machine operation and maintenance, crates production, administration, management, and use of support software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Resumes daily at the ColdHubs Limited Headquarters – Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
- Education: University Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
- Job experience: 10 – 15 years solid, practical, and working knowledge in injection mold production of returnable plastic crates.
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of English and another local language.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done every quarter.
- Excellent computer skills.
APPLICATION: PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
All interested individuals should submit a one-page Letter of Motivation and a very detailed CV showing previous work done not later than Friday 17th September 2021.