The assistant will ensure the daily farm operations from sprout development, vegetation growth, tuber initiation, tuber bulking, maturation, harvest are completed on schedule.
Key Responsibilities: Potato Plantation/Farm Assistant
· Complete daily operational tasks
· Carry out daily tasks to enhance quality of production. - sprout development, vegetation growth, tuber initiation, tuber bulking, maturation activities, and ensure harvest are completed on schedule.
· Carry out current and new production practices
Required Qualifications: Potato Plantation/Farm Assistant
- 3-5 Years of Potato Plantation Experience
- Willingness to work flexible hours is required
Additional Requirements: Familiarity with…
- Irrigation – Drip and Sprinkler
- Land Development
- Sustainable fertility management
- Full understanding of agronomic factors utilized for a sustainable operation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Resident in Abeokuta
Compensation: Potato Plantation/Farm Assistant
· Salary: Base + Bonus (yearly)
Arverner Farms is an equal opportunity employer.