We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Montessori Directress to join our team and guide young learners through the Montessori Method of education. As a Montessori Directress, you will play a vital role in creating a nurturing and stimulating environment where children can explore, discover, and develop their unique talents and abilities
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Implement the Montessori philosophy and methodology to create an engaging and child-centered learning environment.
- Prepare and present developmentally appropriate activities and materials that promote independent exploration and hands-on learning.
- Observe and assess each child's progress and development, providing individualized support and guidance as needed.
- Foster a sense of community and collaboration among students, encouraging respect, empathy, and cooperation.
- Maintain a well-organized and inviting classroom environment that supports children's social, emotional, and cognitive development.
- Communicate regularly with parents to share observations, progress reports, and insights into their child's learning journey.
- Collaborate with colleagues to plan and coordinate curriculum activities, special events, and parent education workshops.
- Stay informed about current trends and best practices in Montessori education, participating in professional development opportunities as needed.
- Uphold the principles of respect, freedom, and responsibility in all interactions with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Montessori certification from a recognized training program.
- B.Ed, PGDE, Diploma Certificate in Montessori Training for 3 - 6 years or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ experience working with the appropriate age group.
- Deep understanding of child development principles and the Montessori philosophy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to connect with children, parents, and colleagues.
- Creativity, flexibility, and a passion for fostering children's natural curiosity and love of learning.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Commitment to ongoing professional growth and development.
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young children as they embark on their educational journey!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.