- Conducting Repairs
- The main role of the intended maintenance officer will be to repair machinery, equipment, and building systems.
- Reassembling the equipment.
- Inspect a building’s plumbing, electrical, and ventilation systems and conduct maintenance and repair work wherever necessary.
- Minimum of OND in Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, or Civil engineering
- Knowledge of AC servicing, TV Cable troubleshooting and doors repairs, Generator and Gas cylinder servicing, Plumbing, etc is an added advance.