We are looking for a competent Legal officer who would be responsible for monitoring all legal affairs within their organization. They handle both internal and external legal concerns and are tasked with doing everything in their power to keep their organization out of legal trouble.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action.
- Ensure the company compiles with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance.
- Maintain statutory books.
- To act as a point of communication between the board of directors and in some cases organization's executive management.
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more.
- Write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more.
- Ensure correspondence is attended to, collate information and write reports, and communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders. Advise members of the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Liaise with external regulators such as lawyers and auditors.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc. Law
- Proven work experience as a Legal Officer
- Proactive, Resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization's objectives.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law
- Good research skills
- Speak Hausa at least the Basics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.