- Ability to identify and vet potential threats.
- Alertness at all times and consciously look for changes/unusual happenings in and nearby the plant location.
- Completion of task if any is pending while taking over from the previous shift.
- Any change in the usual layout of things / new construction should be questioned and clarified.
- To Monitor the output of various CCTV cameras 24 x 7 x 365 and raise alerts / escalate if any security breach / or potential security breach is noticed
- To check the operational status of all cameras and report to the supervisor if any are found not functional.
- Check the output of the cameras on the Monitor carefully and look for any untoward/suspicious movement, any breaks/gaps in the perimeter fencing/wall, etc.
- Keeping a record of any entry/exit of the persons entering the control room.
- To ensure CCTV footage recording backup is available for 30 days, check periodically that the recording of all cameras is happening and report if it is not recording to the line manager.
- Check all cameras and monitors are operational, if not, raise an incident and register/log and report to the line manager for necessary repairs
- To maintain necessary logs/incidents identified if any
- Bachelor's degree or HND from a reputable institution in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 experience in CCTV operations or maintenance in a Manufacturing Organization.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details: Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents.
- Report writing
- Listening skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain CCTV equipment is an added advantage
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development