Junior Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs/business requirements
- Proven working experience in project management is preferential.
- 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (EN).
- Keen on learning Portuguese (language course provided).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Project Manager skills & proficiency:
- Developing and Tracking Progress Reports.
- Project Management.
- Process Mapping & Analysis.
- Performance Management.
- Top Communication