Provide support for the logistics function by managing Dispatch activities (weigh in and weigh out) to ensure all inbound and outbound truck's weight are accurately captured and documented, with a focus on time, in order to meet up with customers demand.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Manage the plant weighbridge to measure, record and document all incoming and outgoing vehicles
- To verify all documents presented at the weighbridge before carrying on any transaction
- Maintain a log of incoming and outgoing trucks from the plant, with information including quantity of products, arrival/ departure time, name of the driver, etc.
- Participate in receipt/measuring all inbound materials e.g., Gypsum, AGO, PMS, etc.
- During downtime, the immediately responsible unit should be informed to resolve, record the same in the logbook
- Prepare and submit reports at hourly intervals as per the activities taking place in weighbridges
- Generate report at a closing hour and submit same as performing.
- Ensure that all weighbridge activities comply with DCP’s Health, Safety, and Environment standards
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Transport Management, Purchasing & Supplies or Business Administration
- Attention to detail and quality while in the process.
- Basic knowledge of relevant supporting tools
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies, and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development