- Analyze system problems, monitor and ensure IT equipment (server, routers, switches, and PCs) run smoothly
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups, and permission using active directory
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network, and printer.
- Maintain Assets & Stock balances
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Network administration and database Management, Network Troubleshooting.
- Ability to perform regular system maintenance and schedule system backups via the external network backup solution.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Monthly / Weekly preparation & presentation
- Communication & Reporting of department’s activities
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science
- 6 - 7 years experience
- Experience in managing environment having 40+ users.
- Vendor Management & Negotiation skills.
- Ip Phone Knowledge
- Proven knowledge of networking, firewall, server, share drive, camera + DVR knowledge
- Skilled in sharing Local Printer + Network Printer.
- Data storage/NAS Storage / Backup Knowledge
- Working knowledge of door Access Control and Attendance device.
- RADIO – RADIO Communication Knowledge
- Good knowledge of Thin Client/Zero Client technology
- Proximity to Sango Ota is necessary
Location: Sango Ota