Job description include but not limited to Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
· Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
· Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
· Integrate software components and third-party programs
· Verify and deploy programs and systems
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
· Gather and evaluate user feedback
· Recommend and execute improvements
· Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
· Basic experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
· Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
· Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
· Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
· Ability to learn new languages and technologies
· Excellent communication skills
· Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
Only applicants who are not more than 28 years at the time of interview will be considered for employment
Akure, Ondo State.