- Manage relevant programs to facilitate achievement of strategic HR objectives.
- Champion the implementation of group-approved HR strategies and plans for the Plant.
- Advice the Plant Management in workforce planning and develop forecasts for workforce requirement, track and monitor manning levels.
- Collaborate with functional heads in the Plant to ensure that attrition rate is kept at the bearest minimum.
- Ensure management of the approved HAM/Admin systems/framework to support learning and development, career management activities for the Plant.
- Supervise the implementation of career and performance management practices to ensure adherence to approved guidelines.
- Advice Plant’s Management on issues related to Human Resources Management.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by AGM, HAM/Admin.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of eight (8) years progressive HR work experience
- Very good knowledge and understanding of relevant HR management process areas such as organisation development, manpower planning, and recruitment.
- Very good knowledge of techniques, tools, and basic considerations for performing manpower/ workload analysis.
- Good understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations in Nigeria.
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills
- Very good business writing skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development