The HR Business Partner position partners with department leaders to establish creative, strategic people programs and solutions that promote people focused culture, address organizational challenges and achieve business goals. This individual is very collaborative as they advise our business partners in people related areas including; employee engagement, talent management and acquisition, training/mentoring leaders at all levels, performance managements, regulatory compliance and employee relations. The HRBP will also work with HR centers of excellence (COE) and other internal customers to influence and implement people related programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand the strategic objectives and operations of designated SBUs and provide integrated and timely solutions to their human resources related needs.
- Anticipate and resolve employee relations issues before they impact the business by continuous engagement with relevant line managers. Proffer and implement effective solutions where required.
- Plan and maintain data on Manpower Planning and recruitment for designated SBUs. Perform end to end recruitment, including interviewing, onboarding and post-hire activities.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies for designated SBUs.
- Develop in-depth knowledge and stay abreast of legal requirements for employee relations to reduce exposure to risks and ensure regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit structures, workforce planning, performance management and succession planning.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management (performance monitoring and evaluation, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Adjust HR strategies to respond to changing business needs for designated SBUs.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Liaise with designated SBU Heads and line managers to identify and implement training needs and solutions for SBUs.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure success. Provide post-training feedback.
- Attend and drive discussions regarding people issues in SBU, team and strategy meetings and performance review sessions.
- Prepare contract terms for new hires; promotions and transfers in designated SBUs.
- Communicate organizational culture and updates on HR initiatives to designated SBUs.
- Resolve problems and manage competing personalities in the execution of business plans
- Hold periodic HR engagement meetings with designated SBUs.
- Act as a single point of contact on all human resources related issues for designated SBUs, including recruitment
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline
- 4 - 5 years of relevant work experience with in-depth knowledge of Payroll, Benefits and Compensation
- Master's Degree in a relevant discipline would be an advantage
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Relevant industry experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to be proactive and forward-thinking
- Conflict resolution
- Strong business acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Global & cultural awareness
- Strong relationship management skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.