Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the maintenance of all light motors vehicle equipment to ensure identification and elimination of equipment breakdowns.
- Perform routine checks on transport equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Test repaired transport equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on transport equipment.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Head, Mechanical Maintenace.
Education and Work Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
- A minimum of Twenty one(21) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of raising equipment
- Very good organisational skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development