As a Graphic Designer at OptinMonster, you'll be responsible for equipping our users to grow their lists, leads and sales with high converting templates for popups, floating bars, fullscreens, slide-ins, inline and more. You'll also equip our team with landing pages, ad graphics, print publications, slide decks, featured image templates, social media and YouTube templates, t-shirts designs, and more.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create illustrations, icons, thumbnails, banners, etc... for our websites.
- Create and maintain a wide variety of ad banners our affiliates can use for promotion of our products
- Create graphics and gifs used in email marketing templates.
- Design conference booth backdrops, stands covers, postcards for use at industry conferences.
- Create and maintain ebooks, white papers, checklists, guides, slide decks, etc
- Collaborate with our Video Producer to create and maintain a variety of Youtube thumbnails. Suggest tests for thumbnails based on current design trends.
- Collaborate with our social media manager to create and maintain a selection of social media templates they can utilize to quickly and easily produce on-brand content for social media.
- Create or maintain the Featured Image template files our content writers use to create featured images for our websites.
- 2-5 years experience as a graphic designer
- At least 1 year working remotely
- You’re a pro with design software like Figma and Adobe Photoshop
- Additional software you'll use on a regular basis: Asana, Slack, Github, Gsuite, screencasting software
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.