Our Creative Agency is seeking a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for the curation of engaging and compelling graphic materials such as illustrations, logos, motion graphics, layouts and photos, infographics, handbills, update website graphics, social media, e-books, product packaging, exhibitions events. (must include a portfolio of past work in cover letter/ resume) .
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ideate and edit day-to-day content materials in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, social media content, etc.
- Responsible for the creative design process from concept to completion, including but not limited to, new business proposals, digital advertising, social media, print media, landing pages, website, logos, and other promotional/marketing materials in accordance with brand visual identity guidelines
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and adhere to all deadlines.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Add creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives for our brand and products.
- Amend designs to management comments and finalize in required formats for the production, indexing, labeling e.t.c
- Work closely with the sales team, operations team, and social media team by providing presentation and proposal design support
- Ready to work alongside Marketing and Creative Strategists to ideate and execute creative concepts into visual communication materials for external audiences.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a graphics artist, visual effects or similar role.
- B.Sc / HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art, or any other relevant subject.
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of materials such as websites, advertising, books, posters, brochures, etc.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop, 2D and 3D, Premiere Effect, and digital illustration software as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software such as Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, usability tools, and other visual design tools is required
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, UX design, and usability testing is required
- A strong eye for visual composition, demonstrable visual design skills with a strong portfolio, and the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio, and video format.
- Ability to consistently work methodically and meet deadlines
- Capability to deliver brilliant creative ideas and show amazing attention to detail.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism, effective time management skills to meet tight deadlines, and strong records maintenance and content archiving skills
- Strong written & verbal communication (Slack, Asana), conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.