- To properly liaise with educational institutions in your locality (town/city of residence), specifically Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools for the deployment of School Management Application known as SchoolActs™ needed to simplify school day to day activities from record management, to result computation, report sheet generation, fee/finance management, e-learning and e-testing platform plus much more.
- To clearly provide answers to questions on every aspect of the School Application
- To guide and render effective training on the use and complete setting up of the application using already prepared documentation/manual
- To effectively communicate and report directly to the company Head of Operations, on field trips, outcomes, observations and other user requirements
- Ensure proper documentation of all activities
- Accomplish tasks efficiently by showing concern for all aspects of the job, pay attention to detail and ensure that output is delivered at the highest possible standard
- Proactively develop client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction
CATEGORY A: - BSC/HND/ND in any discipline
CATEGORY B: - Currently Serving NYSC Member (any discipline)
CATEGORY C: - Recent Graduates awaiting to be deployed for NYSC (any discipline)
- Not more than 35 years
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower for Degree holder or Lower Credit for HND/ND holder
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence authorities and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skills
- Should be proactive.
Basic I.T knowledge and compliance, including digital product marketing skills are added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Friday 2nd April, 2021.