The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for:
- Building Mobile Applications for Android and iOS platforms using current development trends like flutter, ionic, reactJS, or similar tools.
- Building and consuming RESTful and other APIs using PHP (Laravel), Python, etc
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- A Full-Stack web developer without proficiency in Mobile App Development but have the following skills can also apply:
- Proficient in Building and consuming RESTful and other APIs using PHP (Laravel), Python etc
- Proficient in backend and front web development using PHP (Laravel) or Python.
- Proficient in cloud platforms like GCP, Amazon Cloud, or Microsoft Azure will be an added advantage.