- Implement product features, associated documentation, and tests
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development, Agile.
- Ability to design of software architecture
- Understanding of microservices architecture and containerization
- Create and maintain infrastructure
- Take ownership of all aspects of our product: architecture, quality, user experience
- Develop through code review, pair programming, and assisting technical and non-technical coworkers
- Maintain and ensure the reliability of our API endpoints.
- Monitor and trace issues, bugs, and performance problems.
- Implement new API endpoints according to set standards.
- Continuous Integration/Deployment using GitLab CI, or any other.
- Experience using AWS Services is a plus.
- Experience deploying Serverless applications is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
How you will help:
- Need a full-stack developer with at least 3 projects in their portfolio Should be stronger at the backend & DevOps than frontend, we can get help with front end Experience in managing teams and building minimum viable product (MVP) Comfortable with microservices and containerization Should have 50% of the skills in the table below
- Mobile App: Java, Swift, Flutter, React Native, etc
- Database: SQL, NoSQL, Redis, JSON, XML, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Cassandra, etc
- Architecture: Microservices, Boilerplate, Containerization
- DevOps: System/Infrastructure/ Database-as-a-service, Back-end-as-a-service
- Linux, Amazon services (AWS), Google Cloud, load balancing, server security, caching, server security, tests, Sphinx, UX, mobile technologies
- Others: Git, Gulp Task Runner