We are a start-up developing innovative technology solutions that solve key challenges in the creators/passion industry. We are looking for a competent and committed Front-end Developer (NextJs, ReactJs, Ant Design, ImmutableJs, CSS(SASS)) to develop effective user interfaces for our web applications. The role is for a full-time position in our Ibadan Office or working remotely.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
- We are looking for a great Engineer who is proficient with Next js. Your focus will be on developing the user interface components of proposed software and implementing them following the well-known React.js workflows
- You will work with other engineers to develop rock-solid software with top-notch security. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality products are very important.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
- Writing high-quality scalable, re-usable, and clean code while maintaining coding standards and familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness). Designing Responsive and Optimized web applications across various devices and web browsers.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- 4+ years of proven experience in building a minimum of 2 scaled software systems in the edtech/fintech industry (wallets, databases, middleware, and APIs) scaling to at least thousands/100’s of thousands of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
- Self-starter (Very experience to read and understand source code without relying on the previous developer)
- Strong command of asynchronous programming and familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScripts
- Familiarity with dependency management.
- Experience with data structure libraries (eg. Immutable.js)
- Proven experience developing a page builder is a plus
- Very strong technical communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Very competitive monthly remuneration
- Health insurance upon confirmation
- Generous Paid Time Off / Sick leave upon confirmation
- Free in-office lunch
- Bi-annual company hangout
- Accommodation if you reside outside IBADAN
- Flex/Games Fridays and so on
- Casual and Fun work environment
- Strong knowledge-sharing initiatives
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.