Are you an audacious young talent with a fire in your belly; you dream of developing executive capacity in Africa’s dynamic business environment. You are cool with driving real impact for real businesses in real sectors. You are a builder by nature and can thrive with complexities of building a start-up that generates revenue from the start in Africa today? If so, drop everything, because we're searching for you to join our mission as a Founder Associate (commercial).
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
This is not your typical desk job.
- Become our Founder's supportive handle for execution and accountability: Collaborate directly with a visionary, translating our bold vision into actionable plans and groundbreaking strategies. Think of yourself as an extension of the Founder's mind, taking a lot of initiatives and driving results by objectives.
- Own your piece of the African pie: make a tangible impact on the company's growth, get rewarded and earn a great executive spot ahead of the park.
- Dive into the heart of Building B2B Commercial Traction: from forging strategic partnerships with key players to negotiating high-value deals, you'll be at the forefront of every commercial interaction with the founder. Be prepared to master the art of the deal sourcing, cultivate strong relationships, networking and becoming a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Leave your mark on the African landscape beyond a career scoop: witness your hard work empower African businesses and contribute to a future where African businesses and creatives thrive in the digital age. This is more than just a job; you are co-driving a mission with a purpose.
- You have the skillset of an executive assistant
- You are excited to roll-up your sleeves with the founders for product development, lead generation, Sales, New market development, and research
- A relentless go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- 2 years productive work experience
- You are ruthless with execution and results
- You will be fulfilled your hard work will empower productive businesses and creatives, and ease trade and procurement in Africa
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
- A rich networker who can captivate clients, build rapport with diverse stakeholders, and close deals with finesse.
- An excellent documentation genius able to draft proposals and bids.
- A versatile business communicator
- A team player who thrives in collaboration and enjoys building meaningful relationships with colleagues and clients alike.
- You have all the skills, tools and environment to work from Island and Mainland Lagos, Nigeria on Hybrid with zero excuse
- Travel (20%)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.