- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance.
- Assist in preparing reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Evaluating current capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinating with other members to prepare and review financial information and forecasts.
- Prepare budgets for proposals and grants.
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
Qualification and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Accounting or a financial management position.
- Masterâs degree in Business, Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting is an added advantage.
- ICAN/ ACCA is required.
- Consistent track record of success and career progression.
- Knowledge of IFRS, QuickBooks, or other accounting software is required.
- Must be conversant with quality financial control and setup watertight finance processes.
- Proficiency in IT skills, especially in MS Office packages and G-Drive.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.