Finance and Accounting Officer
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We seek to hire a full-time finance and accounting officer, to work within the Finance Department at the Head Office.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assists in the preparation of budgets.
- Manages records and receipts.
- Reconciles daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Prepares balance sheets.
- Processes invoices and requisitions.
- Ensures account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Performs finance analysis, reporting, and management tasks.
- Assists in developing financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conducts periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of organizational products and processes.
- Resolves financial disputes raised by different arms of the company.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supports the Chief Finance Officer and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- At least 2 year of solid, practical, and working knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting procedures and software.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivation and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, as performance monitoring will be done every quarter.
- Excellent computer skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.